Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pregnant Pinups & Print Turnaround Times | Kansas City Pinup & Boudoir Photographer


I'm going to cover two things in this blog post. First of all...



Foxy Momma Pinup Sessions have arrived!!! :D (That's me as a pregnant model, haha).


The Flyer Below has all the information about our new Foxy Momma Pinups Sessions!



I'm so excited to be able to offer these new sessions to you! We're going to have a blast!


I've been getting a lot of questions about turnaround times for Foxy Pinup Photo Products. It's then I realized that I didn't have them posted anywhere! As a head's up, Creative Lifestyle Photo Products have COMPLETELY DIFFERENT turnaround times. What you order online with those sessions is what the final print will look like, so it's only a week to get you those products from the times they're posted (at most two weeks for album & book orders). Because Foxy Pinups have a much more extensive editing process, the turnaround times for these orders is different. I made this table for you to show you our turnaround times.


I hope this table helps to answer questions about our process! I do not start working on an order until I receive payment for the order. Like it says above, if there is an order you need before the turnaround time date posted, please let me know. Also, it's a good idea to consult the table when looking at a photo session date! We want you to get your order in time for whatever occasion you may need it for. 

I try my hardest to put a speedy edge on your orders while still giving you the absolute perfect pinup look! You're gorgeous! Nothing makes me happier then delivering outstanding photos to my beautiful clients.

Let me know if you gals have any questions-about Foxy Momma Sessions or otherwise!


Love,










No comments:

Post a Comment