Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Photography: It's about who we photograph




Photography: It's about who we photograph. 

Our job as photographers is to help narrate the events that happen all around us. We are story tellers. We are time stoppers. We are life's moment collectors, appointed with this task of loving people with our lens! Photography has never been about me as the photographer.


I see posts all the time that say that photography is about the photographer. It gets me frustrated, because I have never thought once that my job is about me. It kind of sells us all out to say that! It's always been about who I'm photographing; who I'm trying to love on and make feel special. It's about those moments we capture; when we are so excited we can't help but smile because we KNOW we caught the beautiful person's personality in front of us. At least that's what I think. So I made this. ;)

Feel free to share and pin away if you agree!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment