Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Noah + Eli | Kansas City, MO Brookside Photographer

Noah and Eli are my little buddies! I love hanging out with them and their wonderful mommy Heidi! (And their daddy, Austin, too!) When we were at the park yesterday, I asked Heidi if I could take some photographs of her amazing little boys and she said yes! (Yay!) 

Eli (also known as "E") is Noah's little brother and the sweetest little boy you could ever meet! His eyes see into your soul (I swear!) Yesterday, he just wanted to show me his cool pocket on his blue shirt! "Did you zee my pock-it?" Oh. My. Gosh. Adorable! And when he says "thank you" my heart literally melts inside my chest. I can't get enough of him!

Noah is simply amazing-so smart and so caring-the best big brother to Eli! He is always asking me how "Alien" is doing, which I think is the cutest thing ever! (He says that because the way I say Alan is the only remnant of my nasal-ey Chicago accent, haha!) Noah loves to sing and dance and he was showing me his awesome moves yesterday. (He did a combo of the sprinkler with a little bit of the boogie). He was also great at finding things for me to photograph! "Hey Hilary-look here, look here! You should take a picture of this spider!" (It was a pretty cool spider, if I do say!)

We took many pictures in the "Dinosaur Park," named by the boys for the dinosaur fossil under the feux rock wall. Noah and Eli were fascinated by this creature in the plastic, as was I! Noah sat under it by what he called the "space ship" (one of the ladders), looked up at me with his warm eyes and I went shutter crazy! Eli couldn't get enough of the slide. This was fantastic because there was the most amazing lighting coming from behind the trees behind the slide and with Eli's head sticking out over the side, it was great! Below are just a few of my favorites.

I choose this song by Jack Johnson from the Curious George soundtrack, because every time I hear it, it reminds me of Noah and Eli! Have a listen while flipping through if you'd like!














No comments:

Post a Comment