Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Foxy Pinup Sessions | Chicagoland Pinup + Boudoir Photographer


I am so excited to announce that Hilary Hope Photography will be in the Chicagoland area from August 1st through August 7th! AND I am taking Foxy Pinup Appointments! :D

My pinup appointment times are very limited. I'm not kidding. I'm already booked for other sessions that week, but I know so many people in the Chicagoland area that want to do pinups, I thought we could squeeze in a few! I don't know when the next time will be that I will be in Chicago, so if you've been waiting for me to come in to do your pinup session, this is your moment! Call me or email me as soon as possible to book your date and time slot. As always, you can reach me at hilary@hilaryhopephoto.com or (708) 498-HOPE.

I'm so excited I can hardly wait! Check out the flyer for more details and I will see you later, beautiful!

Lots of Love,

h i l a r y  h o p e 


No comments:

Post a Comment