My friend Stephanie of Stephanie Pana Photography is just great! She is a fabulous photographer out in the Chicagoland area. I messaged her on Formspring yesterday to brainstorm some ideas for Hilary Hope Photography in the KC area. This was the brainchild of that message-and what a beautiful brainchild it is.
This is the first time I've done a Model Search in the Kansas City Area. When we did this in Iowa, spots filled up really fast. Remember that this is not a first come, first serve deal-but if we have 3 applicants that we believe are a good fit, and they are the first three that applied, they will be the ones selected. Applicants are considered on all details submitted.
Details on the Model Search:
- Your photo shoot is completely free. You are also more than welcome to purchase prints! Digital files will be made available exclusively for this type of session and you may purchase those digital files for $200 on DVD.
- Styling is your responsibility. Don't worry, we will discuss outfits for the shoot in more detail as the time gets closer. You wont be all alone for ideas on what to wear!
- Hair & Make Up is also your responsibility. We have an amazing hair stylist for Foxy Pinups named Amanda Adams. She also works at Stem Hair and Body Salon, and we highly recommend her for Everything! She is VERY Good.
- Must be a Kansas City Area Resident
- Must be age 15-25. Anyone under age 18 must have parental consent!
- Style worn must current (bohemian, hipster, rockabilly, indie styles) We are looking for someone artistic that expresses themselves well through their clothing
- Outgoing & Sweet Personality
- Be available in the evenings in the month of September
Like the Picture Says, we are ONLY taking inquiries via email!
- Include name, height, age, town or neighborhood of residence, & a current photograph.
- Describe who you are & how your style represents you
- Must be outgoing, fun & willing to try different poses & locations!
You 3 Lucky Ladies will be the Kansas City Face for Hilary Hope Photography!
Lots of Love! (& Excitement!)