Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Your Foxy Pinup Photographer's Baby is Almost Here! | Kansas City Pinup & Boudoir Photographer




For those of you that don't know, I am having a baby at the end of June/beginning of July! 

I am so excited and I cannot wait to be a mom! I wanted to post this information to let you know and keep you posted on Foxy Pinup Sessions and photo orders. At this point in my pregnancy, I can have baby at anytime. My official Maternity leave begins June 24th and continues through August 5th (unless I have the baby earlier than June 24th). We will begin scheduling sessions again the week of August 13th.

What does this mean for people who haven't had their session appointments yet? 

If you are a scheduled Groupon appointment (you booked your Groupon before the expiration date) and I go into labor early or if I'm having any complications during these next few weeks, we will reschedule your session into August so you don't miss out on your Groupon. If this is the case and we do reschedule you, I apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences.  

What does this mean for Photo and Product Orders?

Photos are placed in our cue according to the date they are ordered and when payment on that order is made.  We are currently running on this turnaround time chart for those of you that have already placed your orders. It is my goal to get out all current orders before taking my maternity leave on the 24th. I will not be editing any photos or placing orders to my photo company during that time. If you currently don't have an order placed and you would like your photos before August, we recommend getting your order in as soon as possible as June 2nd is our cutoff date for orders to be ready pre-maternity leave. Otherwise, I will be able to get them to you after I come back from maternity leave in the order that I received them. You are more than welcome to place your orders during my maternity leave-I just wont be starting on them until after the 5th of August. 

I hope this helped to clarify your questions!

If you do have any questions on your photo order, on your session, on your Groupon, or even just about baby Bloomquist, please contact me! I love talking to my Foxy Pinup Girls! 

Your Foxy Pinup Photographer,

Hilary Hope Bloomquist
708.498.HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment