Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week's Summary | Kansas City Photographer in Chicagoland

*ATTENTION: Slight Blog Post Adjustment. Check the updated day at the end of your paragraph to see when your blog and facebook sneak peak will be posted!*

I absolutely love coming to sweet home Chicago and seeing all my favorite people in the area. You guys have made this week an absolute blast! Thank you for letting me be a part of it! I'm so excited to get all my blog posts up next week that will describe the wonderful sessions I had here in detail, but for now, here is this past week's summary.



On Tuesday, I started shooting my little brother Cody's first full length music video. For those of you that don't know, he is 11, a singer and is absolutely fantastic at it. I worked on that all week long and finished it up yesterday in the wee hours of the morning. I will be posting that on here so check back for a sneak peak of Cody singing Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

Tuesday also was the day I got to meet with the beautiful and soon to be bride K.C. Hurley, her mom and her lucky grooom Scott, to talk about their May 2012 wedding. I was so excited to go over everything with them. The wedding is going to be gorgeous! <3 I can't wait to photograph it. 

Wednesday was so fun! I had the first photo session of the week with Katie Tacker for her senior portraits. She had the cutest dresses on during her shoot and the location of downtown old Orland Park and the various train stations really made them pop! I can't wait until I get all of her photos up for her sneak peak. Her blog post will be up on *Wednesday.

Thursday morning hosted Mike Mockovak's creative session. What a cutie! Every outfit accented his Chicago Policeyness. Seriously, what a tough but loving guy. We did some amazing things with light during his shoot, and I can't wait for you to see! His blog post will be up on *Thursday.

Also on Thursday I shot the Strid sister's fantastic picnic and nature session. The barn on 139th and Wolf Road served as a fantastic locale. Not only were the sister's beautiful, but they were fully prepared for a picturesque evening with props galore! Their blog post will be up on *Friday.

On Friday morning, the Cocokios siblings had their session with me as a gift for their parents 50th birthdays. What photogenic people! I loved shooting their session in the grotto and barn in unincorporated Orland Park. Their blog post will be up on *Sunday.

My last photo session of the week was Friday evening with Marilyn Lamana, one of my sister's beautiful friends (and Maddy too!) I was so excited when Marilyn brought her grandpa's vintage camera with for photos. She possesses such timeless beauty! Madalyn, of course, always knows how to strike a pose. Their photos will be posted on *Monday.

Again guys, YOU ROCK! I had a fantastic visit and I can't wait to come back and see all of you! 

Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment